Friday night I left my credit card at the sushi restaurant. Saturday I left my iPhone at the pizza place. I recovered each thanks to good samaritans and diligent waiters. My thanks to both.
On Sunday, I knit a zombie. Just a little one.
On Monday, I nearly hit my left splits. Could've done it if I cheated but decided to keep myself honest, if less-than-awesome.
On Tuesday, I started a super hero playlist, because everyone needs one. In fact, if you hit the internet, everybody has one, but mine's better than everybody else's. And it's still evolving, so toss out any tracks that you think I missed.*
On Wednesday, I got a handle on my to-do list, for about 10.5 seconds. But still, it was a nice 10.5 seconds.
On Thursday, I had a particular good day at the office.
I started this not particularly eerie Friday the 13th with a philosophical debate on the Avengers, threw a croissant and a coffee in there somewhere, amidst a nerf ambush, and found the bottom of my bucket of tasks once more. Now everything is in order, except for dinner.
Elsewhere in Metropolis
- Invincible, OK Go
- Jimmy Olsen's Blues, Spin Doctors
- I Melt with You, Bowling for Soup
- Action Hero, Fountains of Wayne
- Save Me, Jem
- Elevation (Tomb Raider Mix), U2
- Kryptonite, 3 Doors Down
- Mr. Blue Sky (2012 Version), Electric Light Orchestra
- I'm Human, Flashlight Brown
- Waiting for the End of the World, Elvis Costello
- Rocket Man, Me First and The Gimme Gimmes
- Arthur Curry, Ookla the Mok
- Catch Me Now I'm Falling, The Kinks
- Magneto and Titanium Man, Wings
No, actually. Every other playlist I've made has OK Go, Fountains of Wayne, and Flogging Molly, so this would be different then.